Reuters — The U.S. Interior Department on Tuesday approved the construction of a 704 megawatt (MW) wind farm off the coast of Rhode Island, the fourth offshore wind project the agency has greenlighted as the Biden administration targets bringing 30 gigawatts of offshore wind power online by 2030.
- Rhode Island Set to Welcome 300+ Businesses and 35+ Economic Development Agencies as State Plays Host to 2023 Go Global Awards
- Governor McKee and RI Commerce Announce New Recipients for Innovation Vouchers and Open Application Period for Network Matching Grants
- Under McKee Administration, Rhode Island Secures Federal Designation as Tech Hub, Continuing to Position State as Leader in Ocean Technology
- US approves major Rhode Island offshore wind farm
- DESIGNxRI’s Design Catalyst Program expands throughout state