WPRI – The program provides financial relief to college graduates by offering up to $6,000 of refundable tax credits annually for up to four years. It’s open to those in science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM), commercial design and health care fields.
- Rhode Island Set to Welcome 300+ Businesses and 35+ Economic Development Agencies as State Plays Host to 2023 Go Global Awards
- Governor McKee and RI Commerce Announce New Recipients for Innovation Vouchers and Open Application Period for Network Matching Grants
- Under McKee Administration, Rhode Island Secures Federal Designation as Tech Hub, Continuing to Position State as Leader in Ocean Technology
- US approves major Rhode Island offshore wind farm
- DESIGNxRI’s Design Catalyst Program expands throughout state