Supplies for small businesses (PPE, masks & more)
Below are resources to help businesses source supplies they’ll need to operate under the new guidelines put in place by the state of Rhode Island in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. To view operating guidelines specific to your industry, visit ReopeningRI.com.
Free PPE and Supplies for Small Businesses
Governor Raimondo has announced a collaboration with chambers of commerce and other associations to distribute 500,000 masks and much-needed disinfectant solution to our small businesses and non-profit organizations that are open or reopening and still need help accessing them.
Small businesses with 50 or fewer employees that are open or are reopening — including retailers, grocery stores, manufacturers, restaurants and service-based businesses — are able to access a month’s supply of product through these organizations.
(To view operating guidelines specific to your industry, visit ReopeningRI.com. )
Supplies can be arranged to be picked up from the chambers and industry associations listed below. Please call first to confirm availability and check back for updates.
- Block Island Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
1 Water St., New Shoreham RI / 401-466-2982
PPE Info: TBD / Call 401-466-2982
- Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
3288 Post Rd., Warwick RI / 401-732-1100
PPE Info: Register for PPE at https://checkoutri.com/events/small-business-ppe-distribution-reopeningri/.
- Charlestown Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
4945 Old Post Rd., Charlestown RI / 401-364-3878
- Cranston Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
50 Midway Rd. #178, Cranston RI / 401-316-5425
- East Bay Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
16 Cutler St., Warren RI / 401-245-0750
PPE Info: TBD / 401-245-0750
- East Greenwich Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
580 Main St., East Greenwich RI / 401-885-0020
- East Providence Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
1011 Waterman Ave., East Providence RI / 401-438-1212
PPE Info: By appointment only. Please visit website for details.
- Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
30 Exchange Terrace, 4th Fl., Providence RI / 401-521-5000
PPE Info: Call 401-521-5000
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
1955 Westminster St., 2nd Fl., Providence RI / 401-400-1340
PPE Info: TBD / Call 401-400-1340
- Jamestown Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
P.O. Box 35, Jamestown RI / 401-423-3650
PPE Info: Email email@example.com or call 401-423-3650 to arrange a pick up time.
- Narragansett Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
P.O. Box 742, Narragansett RI / 401-783-7121
PPE Info: TBD / Call 401-783-7121
- (Greater) Newport Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
513 Broadway, Newport RI / 401-847-1600
PPE Info: Complete the business contact form and call 401-847-1600 to schedule.
- Northern Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
6 Blackstone Valley Pl., Lincoln RI / 401-334-1000
PPE Info: Call to schedule pick up times. Contact the Chamber for details.
- North Kingstown Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
8045 Post Rd., North Kingstown RI / 401-295-5566
PPE Info: For businesses who pre-register by submitting the contact form, pick up is Wednesday, June 10 from 11:00am to 12:00pm at the Chamber address (enter north end; exit south end of Post Rd.).
- Ocean Community (Westerly) Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
1 Chamber Way, Westerly RI / 401-596-7761
PPE Info: Distribution Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Call 401-596-7761.
- Rhode Island Black Business Association (visit website)
3 Regency Plaza, #3, Providence RI / 401-383-1179
PPE Info: TBD / Call 401-383-1179
- Rhode Island Hospitality Association (visit website)
94 Sabra St., Cranston RI / 401-223-1120
PPE Info: TBD / Call 401-223-1120
- Rhode Island Manufacturers Association (visit website)
2 Douglas Pike. Smithfield RI / 401-751-0160
- Southern Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce (visit website)
230 Old Tower Hill Rd., Wakefield RI / 401-783-2818
PPE Info: Call 401-783-2818.
Businesses wishing to purchase COVID-19 supplies including PPE, building supplies, cleaning supplies, medical supplies and more from local Rhode Island-based companies can download a list of suppliers from SupplyRhodeIsland.com here. (Please check back often, as this list is continually updated.)