What’s Up Newport — Governor Dan McKee announced over $650,000 in Site Readiness Awards to eight major projects across Rhode Island. The awards will fund site-specific planning improvements at several ongoing local economic development projects and will support municipal technical assistance, helping to increase local economic activity.
- Rhode Island Set to Welcome 300+ Businesses and 35+ Economic Development Agencies as State Plays Host to 2023 Go Global Awards
- Governor McKee and RI Commerce Announce New Recipients for Innovation Vouchers and Open Application Period for Network Matching Grants
- Under McKee Administration, Rhode Island Secures Federal Designation as Tech Hub, Continuing to Position State as Leader in Ocean Technology
- US approves major Rhode Island offshore wind farm
- DESIGNxRI’s Design Catalyst Program expands throughout state