Warwick Post — U.S. Senators Jack Reed and Sheldon Whitehouse joined U.S. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo, Governor Dan McKee, Rhode Island Commerce Secretary Liz Tanner, Newport Mayor Xaykham Khamsavoravong and state and local officials to celebrate the latest installment of Broadband Equity, Access, and Deployment (BEAD) program funding for Rhode Island.
- Rhode Island Set to Welcome 300+ Businesses and 35+ Economic Development Agencies as State Plays Host to 2023 Go Global Awards
- Governor McKee and RI Commerce Announce New Recipients for Innovation Vouchers and Open Application Period for Network Matching Grants
- Under McKee Administration, Rhode Island Secures Federal Designation as Tech Hub, Continuing to Position State as Leader in Ocean Technology
- US approves major Rhode Island offshore wind farm
- DESIGNxRI’s Design Catalyst Program expands throughout state